Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Just Another Band Tee

Hi friends,
     Sometimes I wish I liked more bands, so I could wear more band Tshirts...

FullSizeRender (2)

FullSizeRender (1)


FullSizeRender (3)
I like how the moon and stars ring works with the shirt.


     This is the first time I have bought rings from Forever 21, and I like them. I've been having a slight ring obsession lately, and at their price I couldn't pass them up. It was a set of 8 rings. They all fit my ring fingers, but I wish they staggered in size a little so I could wear more of them together. Also, 2 of them have really thick bands, which I don't quite understand. Overall, I'm happy with them.


Shorts: Forever 21 (old)
Rings: Forever 21
Infinity ring: Gift
Shoes: Famous Footwear (old)

Thanks for visiting,
Sierra Rose

13 comments:

  1. I love everything - shoes, tee and rings. All are awesome!
    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the rings very much! I've been trying to enlarge my collection of rings as well, and I really like the styles of your rings. A great inspiration, thank you for sharing! :)
    //Sara xx

    www.saralindberg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tee - especially love the rings!
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/autumnwinter-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been loving rings lately, too, and you can't go wrong with the bargain packs from Forever 21 and H&M. But you're right about the sizing, it should really be staggered so more of the rings could be worn together.
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love stacking rings too! I love bands, but I love cats more, so I wear a lot of cat t shirts. hahaha!

    May | THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those rings and the tee (band tees lover forever!)
    Have a nice day! xx

    selenaponcestyle.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the rings and shoes hunny gorgouse
    Thank you for sharing this with us hun.
    Follow my blog for a GIVEAWAY if you're interested and
    visit me whenever you can;
    http://its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/dressin-tops-accessories.html

    ReplyDelete