Saturday, February 21, 2015

Walking with a Ghost

Hi friends,
     I bought new faux suede leggings from Forever 21, and they're the most comfortable things on the planet! 

117_2078

117_2074

117_2081

117_2060

117_2084

     I was apprehensive about the leggings, because sometimes leggings fit my "boyish figure" weirdly. They are awesome, though! They have fun ribbing designs around the knee and hips. I was feeling cool, so I added heels and my leather jacket (a staple now). I wasn't loving how the pictures of the outfit came out, so I ended up with a couple usable ones. I guess I put my hand in my hair a lot. Oh well. :)

Jacket: Forever 21
Shirt: Marshal's
Leggings: Forever 21
Shoes: Heels.com
Ring: Hand-made


Thanks for visiting,
Sierra Rose

23 comments:

  1. Love the jacket :) Rebecca | www.rebeccamariee.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, those leggings are lovely - may just have to pop to Forever 21 myself! Love that ing as well <3

    xx
    http://www.oliviaemily.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are the softest things on the planet

      Delete
  3. You look so cute! Those leggings sure do look comfy~
    xxx

    She Will Be
    Want to enter my giveaway? Check it out here

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have similar leggings in red xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your ring! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovin this look, and that ring! xoxo

    http://midoriline.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this! and that ring is gorgeous! :)

    likeanapparition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this! and that ring is gorgeous! :)

    likeanapparition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete