Saturday, January 28, 2017

ColourPop Haul

Hi, friends!
I posted a video about my recent ColourPop purchase, and I thought I'd go into more detail here.

Colourpop is one word, right? Haha. Anyway, here's what I bought and I love it all so far!!

Satin Lip in Panda- $6
           LOVE IT
           Slightly patchy
           Not dry
Glossy Lip in Fairy Floss- $6
           Sheer
           Smooth
           Perfect by itself or with other colors
Crème Gel Colour in Swerve (black)- $6
           A little goes a long way!
           So many color options
           Doesn't budge
Super Shock Shadow in Wattles- $5
           Soft 
           Pigmented
           Subtle shimmer
Pressed Shadows in Paper Tiger, Milli, and Stay Golden- $5 each (Milli was free through promotion)
           Pigmented
           Just awesome


     All of these brands products are a really great deal. The only thing I have tried from them that I didn't love was their Ultra Matte Lip. However, it was a dark green, so other colors might work better? This brand is cruelty-free and many products are vegan. I'm not sure which of mine are, but they have a list on their website if you are interested in more details about that. I'm looking forward to wearing these products even more! If any opinions change, I will let you know!! 


Thanks for visiting, 
Sierra





No comments:

Post a Comment