Saturday, September 13, 2014

Icon Inspiration: Ashlyn Harris

Hi people,
     My girlfriend is a big women's soccer fan, so she suggested I do a post about Ashlyn Harris. I took a look at some pictures of her and thought that she had a really cool style. This chick has a badass approach to fashion.

Link 

    These pictures are from the same day, but I love how adding the blazer takes it from casual to put together. Those pants are awesome.


     Here is a great example of formal wear without being super feminine. It's a great option for people that don't want to wear dresses to fancy events. I can't get over how awesome this outfit is, so sleek.

Link

     When going through some pictures of her casual style, it seems that she wears a lot of denim. I like how she puts her own spin on double denim by switching up the colors and adding cool accessories.

Link

Link

     A lot of people think that an androgynous approach to fashion means sticking to black and white, but Ashlyn has a lot of color in her wardrobe! I think the color adds another element of confidence to her style, like "Yea, I'm going to wear a suit to a banquet, and I'm gonna rock it with this cobalt blazer." I'd highly recommend looking at more pictures of her style, because whether you like more masculine looks or not, she definitely has an original take on everyday-wear that anyone can appreciate. 
Thanks for visiting,
Sierra Rose

1 comment: