Friday, August 29, 2014

Petsitting Shenanigans

Hi people,
     I was petsitting, so I thought I'd share some pictures I took goofing around with the cats and a sunflower. It was fun exploring the house to find spots to photograph; I love this house.


    I wore something comfy, and if I had known I was going to show you my outfit, I probably would have worn my gold sandals.


Peaches is blind in one eye.



Yay, pockets!

Bubba is not amused by Peaches.



Dress: Marshalls

"Ah, Sun-flower"
William Blake

Ah Sun-flower! weary of time,
Who countest the steps of the Sun:
Seeking after that sweet golden clime
Where the travellers journey is done.

Where the Youth pined away with desire,
And the pale Virgin shrouded in snow:
Arise from their graves and aspire,
Where my Sun-flower wishes to go.

    If you've noticed, I like to incorporate jokes, puns or poems that have to do with the things in the post. I've always liked this one and thought it'd be fitting to share with this post. Interpret the poem as you want; I've always thought it was interesting. :)
Thanks for visiting,
Sierra Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment