Thursday, July 24, 2014

Book Wallets

Hi friends,
"Between the pages of a book is a lovely place to be."
...And a lovely place to hold my stuff.

     I love reading, and the habit of carrying a book around in my hand all day is not something I am foreign to, so the fact that they are being made into wallets and purses makes me excited. I stumbled across this wallet theme, and I totally love it! Book wallets! Adorable and deters dumb robbers from stealing your wallet, because they think you're carrying a book (kidding, mostly).

Modcloth

Modcloth

The Modcloth ones are so cute. Here are 2 stores that literally have books as clutches/wallets! I want to try this as a project. Maybe Pinterest has something...I'll check now.

Etsy

Etsy

Here's the closest tutorial I could find. It's not quite like these examples but it's book related.
Thanks for visiting,
Sierra Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment