Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Welcome to my new blog!

Hi everyone,
     My name is Sierra Rose, and I am blogging again! My old blog was "Vintage and Broke". I had a fun time with it, so I thought I'd make a new one (half because I don't remember the password or email I used 4 years ago). That blog looked at vintage fashion on a budget. I'm still on a budget, but there will be other changes. This blog will have a broader fashion scope, still pulling from vintage influences but not exclusively. I won't only be talking about fashion either; I plan on making hair and beauty posts, sharing DIY projects, and maybe even some Pinterest fails. Basically,  this new blog will be an open diary of the things I find interesting or fun or pretty, and hopefully you'll find some stuff you like, too.

Welcome to my life. :)

Sierra Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment