Monday, July 21, 2014

Icon Inspiration: Audrey Hepburn

Hi friends!
     I'm going to be making a series of inspiration posts featuring style icons, and who better to start with than Audrey Hepburn?


(I like this picture, because it looks like she's saying, "Who me?")


She's classic. Great style. So let's take a closer look! When it comes to Audrey, it's all about hats and sunglasses (my favorite)! I feel like I can never leave a shopping trip without a new pair of sunglasses. Now that I have a pixie, I'm excited to start playing around with hats too.







All the classic black and white photos make me want a new LBD!


And what about her makeup? Cant go wrong with black liquid liner. It is definitely one of my beauty staples.


Stay tuned for an Audrey inspired look! Feel free to post your Audrey inspired looks, too! Photos are compliments of Pinterest.
Thanks for visiting,
Sierra Rose

1 comment:

  1. Hello lovely, thank you for the wonderful comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, thanks for sharing - Audrey is so gorgeous and will always be my favourite stye icon!

    I have a new outfit post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete