Sunday, August 10, 2014

Pretty Pinterest DIYs

Hi friends,
     Pinterest is one of the best weapons I have against boredom. Here are some cool jewelry and accessory "Do It Yourself" projects I found.

1. Perfect Summer Hair Pin
    There wasn't a link for it, but it's pretty self-explanatory.


2. Cute Vintage Button Necklace
    What a great way to add vintage flare to any outfit!


    I like to think of it as an updated take on friendship bracelets


I have never made one myself, but my friend gave me one I wear all the time.


Thanks for visiting,
Sierra Rose

2 comments:

  1. I love the 3rd one! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! More info here: http://emiladetheblog.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness! That's so sweet. Thank you, and congratulations on your nomination!

      Delete